Looking After Landlords
The accounting and taxation process for landlords can be extremely confusing and time-consuming. TaxKings can help take the burden from you. As the premier property tax accountants in Scotland, our experienced team based in Glasgow and Edinburgh, but working with clients all over the UK, offer a comprehensive digital accounting and taxation service for individual landlords and companies with one property or many more.
Our resident property tax guru, Iain Rankin, now writes on property taxation issues for landlords for the renowned Listen To Taxman website. You can keep up to date with the latest articles on the great many property tax issues facing landlords in 2019 and beyond here:
- Landlord Tax Guide 2018-19
- How to Avoid Paying Tax On your Rental Income
- Valid expenses you could claim as a Landlord
- Buy-to-let Landlords – Most Common Tax Mistakes (and how to avoid them)
- Making Tax Digital for Landlords
- Have you received a letter from HMRC Let Property Campaign?
- Capital Gains Tax on Rental Property (Buy-to-let) 2018
Could you use a FREE consultation from a property tax expert?
Want to know why landlords are rushing to incorporate their buy-to-let businesses?
Concerned about the changes to tax relief on mortgage interest, the impact that will have on your cash flow and what you can do about it?
Has the dreaded brown envelope from HMRC arrived regarding undeclared rental income?
TaxKings can help.
There’s no obligation. When you see how much stress and tax we can save you in just half an hour, we’re pretty confident you’ll come on board!